Are you the parent of a child under two years old who is struggling with exhaustion and feeling overwhelmed? Are you unsure about how to relate to your baby or child?
It is not uncommon to be confused or surprised by how you feel as a new parent.
Perinatal Mood Disorder affects 1 in 5 women during pregnancy and postpartum. Having a support network can contribute to a faster recovery.
It takes a village.
You are not alone. We can help.
Visit one of our Adjusting to Parenthood (A2P) groups to connect with, and learn, from other moms, public health nurses, parent educators and therapists.
Remember, peer support is an important part of a healthy parenting strategy. Protect your health, and the health of your baby and family, by getting the support and encouragement you need.
Locations and Times
Groups meet twice monthly. Call ahead to arrange free child care.
- Burlington ROCK:
- 710 Cumberland Ave
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, 1 - 3 p.m
- Contact: 905-632-9377 for information and to register for childcare
- Oakville Parent-Child Centre:
- 461 North Service Road West
- 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, 1 - 3 p.m.
- Contact: 905-849-6366, ext. 22 for information and to register for childcar