Available in all communities
Our Intensive Case Manager meets with clients 4 days a week in a different community each day. Call 311 to make an appointment.
Halton Housing Help services
Are you looking for safe and affordable housing? Let Halton Housing Help connect you to the housing supports you need. We work with community partners to provide the information and referrals you need to find housing programs in your area.
- Online resources to connect you with housing supports
- Telephone support service for answers to general questions about housing resources
- One-to-one support by appointment
If you are having difficulty finding or maintaining adequate housing, let us help. We offer one-to-one support to individuals and families with complex housing needs.
- One-to-one support focuses on your specific needs. Our case managers connect you with helpful community services and resources. We also advocate on your behalf with landlords and social service agencies.
- One-to-one support provides you with the tools you need to stabilize your housing situation and prevent future housing loss.
Service locations (by appointment only)
Please note: If you are a renter or landlord, call 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a Halton Housing Help representative today.