Every time your child gets an immunization from their healthcare provider, you need to update the Health Department. Your healthcare provider’s office does not report these records for you.
To attend school, children must have:
Halton Region Health Department enforces ISPA on behalf of the province.
Updating your immunization record
You can update your immunization record in various ways:
Use the Immunization Reporting Form to report the following online:
- Up-to-date immunization information
- Your child’s health card number (Note: The Health Department uses your health card number to access and update your Provincial immunization record. They are kept confidential.)
The online option is only for people who were vaccinated in Canada. If you were not vaccinated in Canada, use one of the other options.
Update your records using Halton Region's mobile app. You can download the app at the App Store or Google Play.
Telephone, mail or fax
- Telephone: Call 311
- Mail: Halton Region Health Department
1151 Bronte Road, Oakville, ON, L6M 3L1
- Fax (secure): 905-465-3403
372 Queen St., Acton. (external link)
Tuesday, 2 - 4 p.m.
- Burlington - Health@3350
3350 Fairview Street (external link)
Thursday, 2 – 5 p.m.
- Georgetown - Health@280
280 Guelph Street (external link), Unit 76
Monday & Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(closed 12 – 1 p.m.)
- Milton - Health@217
217 Main Street East (external link), Unit 13, Main Floor, Towne Square
Wednesday, 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Oakville - Halton Region Health Department
1151 Bronte Road (external link)
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.