Living Life Your Way - The Villages of Halton Region
Are you a dedicated, caring, client-focused professional? We invite you to join the team at the Villages of Halton Region!
The Villages of Halton Region are three non-profit long-term care homes operated by Halton Region.
- Allendale - Milton
- Creek Way Village - Burlington
- Post Inn Village - Oakville
Our team Is values working in an environment where the resident is always at the centre of our efforts. We believe that customer service is an important commitment. We strive to recognize the unique contribution that each of our residents has made and the rich history they bring to us.
Our homes are designed with clients’ and caregivers’ needs in mind:
- home-like atmosphere
- few residents in each unit
- short hallways
- central meeting areas
- focus on "bringing the outdoors in"
Working for The Villages of Halton Region
Join us! The Villages of Halton Region offer staff:
- an innovative and progressive care environment
- professional, dedicated, caring team members
- competitive salaries and benefits package
- an environment that offers the opportunity to form lasting and meaningful relationships
- one of the country’s best pension plans
- a commitment to work-life balance
- convenient locations, quick commutes
- on-site free parking
- on-site child care (Post Inn Village and Creek Way Village)
- continuing education and career development opportunities (e.g., including links with Sheridan College, University of Guelph and McMaster University)
- the Gauthier Bursary to support staff education
Employment opportunities at The Villages of Halton Region
- Personal Support Worker
- Life Enrichment
- Social Workers
- Shared Services