Activities of this Committee
This Committee reports to Council on matters relating to the areas of Regional planning and public works and infrastructure, including (but not limited to) community planning, sustainable planning & climate change, planning policy, heritage services, water & wastewater services, waste management, road operations, and infrastructure engineering and construction. This Committee also holds any and all necessary Statutory Public Meetings relating to the Region's Official Plan and amendments to it in accordance with the provincial Planning Act. In addition, it advises, reviews and refers for approval to Council the current and capital budgets of the departments and/or divisions and programs over which it has jurisdiction.
The Planning & Public Works Committee meets Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. on a monthly cycle.
- Jack Dennison - City of Burlington
- Rick Goldring - City of Burlington
- John Taylor - City of Burlington
- Rick Bonnette - Town of Halton Hills
- Colin Best - Town of Milton
- Allan Elgar - Town of Oakville
- Dave Gittings - Town of Oakville
- Cathy Duddeck - Town of Oakville
- Gary Carr, Regional Chair